7.30.2012

I think it's about time my feet got pissec on...

Hi folks, Mike here.*

If you're familiar with the Octopus Hamstring good, this site won't look any different probably, no Tyler that's really about it. So like I said, "Absolutely no different."

*aka Mike Apathy, The '86 Angels,T86A, Octopus Mike, always late and never on time wich sounds redundant as fuck and a lotta other shit people call me that I'm just not hip to yet
Today I feel like posting some artwork I've done recently. Most are self-portraits, some  are of friends and/or imaginary friends.



















































































Hit me up if you want a hi quality print. I have no idea what I'm charging...which means I'm open to getting ripped off. Thanks.

-O.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment